For residents of the Englewood area and surrounding communities of Chicago's south side, Southwood Interventions offers age and gender appropriate outpatient substance abuse treatment services for adults ages 18 and over.
Our outpatient services are designed for individuals who are struggling to cope with addiction, yet are able to remain at home, are capable of continuing with work or school, and are not assessed as needing a higher level of care such as detox or other inpatient treatment.
Outpatient services available at Southwood include:
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment (Level I)
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment (Level II)
- DUI Services
- Evaluations (including Classifications)
- Early Intervention / Treatment (“DUI Classes”)
- Aftercare/Continuing Care
HOW TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our addictions professionals are ready to help you with:
- An assessment to address treatment needs
- Determination of an appropriate level of care
- Advice on eligibility for insurance, Medicaid, or related coverage
Many of the services at Southwood are covered by private insurance, Medicaid, or other government/public funding sources (e.g. SUPR, Sheridan, SWICC, DCFS).
Southwood Offers flexible accommodations for assessment and admission.
We do admissions daily, Monday through Friday, starting at 7:30AM. Saturday intakes can be scheduled by appointment. Admission is often the same day as assessment.